Monday, January 27, 2014

My (flanel) next project?


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,

Last night I was playing this 3DS game titled "Shin Megami Tensei IV" (those who loves playing ATLUS game should know hehe :p), and suddenly got the idea of what I want to make for my next flanel creation. Here it is:



ATLUS is a Japanese video game developer and publisher, and the picture shown above is its mascot. The mascot's name is Jack Frost and he is very very very cute~! (^o^). Not only that, in all "Shin Megami Tensei" series game, Jack Frost is also one of the hundreds demons available as an enemy or as a recruit to fight alongside the protagonist/main character. In "Shin Megami Tensei IV", Jackfrost's profile is written as:

"A frost spirit that appears during the winter and melts away in spring. He is made of ice and snow, but do not be fooled by his cute demeanor. Jack Frost freezes people with his cold breath, smiling all the while. He originally looked like an abominable snowman, but he may have changed form, the better to freeze people."

Well, that's about Jack Frost. Now, back to my desire to make a flanel keychain of Jack Frost figure. There is this problem: I don't have any idea on how to make Jackfrost flanel keychain..I'm still a beginner in flanel! :O

I have browsed the internet and found someone made Jack Frost doll (or maybe it is the officials merchandise?). But I don't want his whole body..I only need his head. (give me your head, Jack Frost >:D)

Jack Frost Doll

Jack Frost..Doll?

*sigh*
Now, in order to make a Jack Frost flanel keychain, how should I draw the pattern and how should I hand-sew it?
(>.<)


No comments:

Post a Comment