.dear besties..
I know how to smile, but sometimes I just can't do it
I know how to laugh, but sometimes I just can't express it
I know how to be kind, but sometimes I just won't do it
I know how to give, but sometimes I just won't share it
.dear besties..
I know about patience, but sometimes I just can't be
I know about sincerity, but sometimes I just can't give it
I know about affection, but sometimes I just won't understand
I know about friendship, but sometimes I just won't care
.dear besties..
I may know that I've done wrong, but sometimes I'm just too scared to admit..
I just hope that you forgive me..
.but do you know, besties..
I may have failed you, but I always hope I'm not..
.and do u know,besties..
I know about sadness, but sometimes it fades when you're around
I know about loneliness, but sometimes it disappears when you're there
.now, besties..
I know I have to be strong, but sometimes I just need your existence. your support. your prayer. your hug. your faith in me
I know now, in this very moment, i'm missing our time together
..and because there is this time, when I need to lean on your shoulder to cry on..
No comments:
Post a Comment